Thursday, August 16, 2007

Rapid fire round ;)

I know I’m very moody person. But today I just got shocked by my own speed of changing moods…lolz :P

I was really upset about something… so just called up my Bro. and here goes the story….

00:00
I: helll…oooo (voice… almost cracking)
Bro: WHT HAPPENED?
I: (sob..sob)
I’m really upset…(sob…sob)… why this happens wid me only…. I m most miserable creature on earth… blah blah blah……
(sob…sob)

00:03
Bro: You and your stupid stories…lolz
I: hehehhehe… I know :P
Bro: Pagal…hahhaha
I: shut up…lolz… don’t laugh on my tragedy… stupid :D

00:08
I: I’m missing home… mommyyyy :(
Bro: yeah… me too
I: Feeling homesick.. lil worried also
Bro: hummm… I know… but don’t worry…they are alrite.

00:11
Bro: oh… shut up plzzzzzzzzz
I: Yeah… you don’t want to listen,
Bro: I hate you :/
I: I know it very well :/

00:13
Bro: hahhahah… how YOU got to know about this?
I:…. Tht’s a secreat ;)
Bro: lolz… intresting news… any other gossip? ;)

00:16
I: I’m worried about my job :(
Bro: humm.. don’t worry… “sab thik ho jaye ga’

00:19
I: life is so strange naa….
Bro: tht’s rite
I: at times I feel… we know so little
Bro: hummm… now will you please stop being so philosophical :P


00:22
silence

00:23
I: ohhh…. Stop gving me advices … I don’t need them.
Bro: of course… u do
I: ugh… don’t irritate me now.
Bro: why not ;) … its fun
I: NOT for me.. :/
Bro: :D
I: You are so mean

00:28
I: hey… just watched CHAK DE yesterday… good movie :)
Bro: I’m going for it tomorrow
I: any other movie you watched recently?

00:32
I: (singing a Himesh Reshmiya sont ;)
Bro: plzzzzzzzzzzz… I beg u….. STOP IT.

00:34
Bro: (singing another Himesh Reshmiya ;)
I: (screaming) SHUTTTTT UPPPPP

00:40
I: huh…. I miss you so much
Bro: me too :)
I: glad I could get through ur no. today
Bro: humm
I : … otherwise most of the time your phone is either switched off or out of coverage area :/
Bro: .hheheh… lucky me ;)
I: lolz… I see

00:44
I: oye… you’ve already done enough damage to my balance… bye now…tc :)
Bro: …lolz… bye bye.. tc :P

:)

( I guess I can set some kind of world record for changing maximum moods in minimum time ;) … why ya say?? :D )

4 comments:

radiohead said...

hehe .. such a normal talk .. happens all d time :P

i mean d mood swings are jus normal .. so ur nt gonna win ne award shaward .. in case u were hoping fr one :D

chao

here i 'm said...

hahahhah... i know.... :D

Namrata said...

hi... madam... truly, you are very moody.. and who can know it better than your roommate.. :)

but, at the same you are such a darling.. chal maine tumjhe friendship ka Nobel Prize diya :P

Anonymous said...

nah...u dont have dat frequency of changing mood...