Monday, July 14, 2008

oooh... why life is so complicated???


A brand new day…..
Ummm… actually its evening already… so more than half day is gone
.. and don’t ask me ‘what’s up’ … I’ve got nothing to say more than ‘ nothing much ‘ :/….hate it

Actually no… life is not that sad yet
And so far as mom & dad are there to keep adding ‘masala’ to it
Well recent update is… they are searching for ‘Mr. right’

Yeah... I THINK ‘m actually ready to get married IF I find the right guy
:/
So my friends keep asking …
“what kind of guy?”
Hadn’t thought about it yet… but got tired of saying “I don’t know” and finally figured out a complicated looking answer to keep them busy for a while
;)

Well... there are few basic things which are necessary
1- Good career
2- Nature... being a good person is very very important... that’s what I learnt recently
3- Looks.... of course... expectation is not as high as "hero looks" (... though I don’t mind Ranbir ;) ... but yeah... decent enough
4- Smart enough
5- Should love me a lot and be loyal... (ohh that’s again very important :)

So that’s it...
Sounds very simple... but isn’t that easy to find one like this...
.:/
…and when u find all these in one person... suddenly u realize... that something is still missing... call it chemistry or X factor
I don’t know... but that something is very important.. u can’t define it... at times u yourself don’t know what exactly that thing is
May be that is called the search for "the one"
God knows.... if “the one" really exist or not... but still lets try... ;)

And here comes the biggest problem... where to start from... there is not specific market for this “the one"
:P
Where to search for him... no website... no search engine.... I don’t trust matrimonial sites
No picture to match with... apart from the hazy painting in ur mind
No specified signs to tell you how to recognize him
No omens to let you know... that your search meets the end here
No "akashwani" or "bijali drama"
:/
The scariest part.... he can be jus right around the corner... just a hand stretch away... and you will be still busy searching for him in the other corner... or even worse.... in the person sitting beside him.... after a while... he will go away... out of your reach.... and then you realize.... "Goshhh... he was the one... how stupid of me"... but no use.... or you might not realize it ever n keep waiting for him and complain to God.... "Where is he..... or have u forgotten to make one for me??? "
Hehehehhe

Dear God.... this is not fair... it shouldn’t be so difficult to find your Mr./Ms right...... please make it little easier… or at least give some clue ;)

4 comments:

Aditya said...

hehe... God hasnt forgot that....
U will soon get "The chosen one"

hehe

I have been a first timer to ur blog...

the humour and context is excellent..

keep writing :D

Anonymous said...

Purvi,

Just look around and you may find him right behind you.

There is someone who wants to say something to you.

Sum said...

Well, nice posts, Purvi! Loved them..... and this one brought back so many similar memories.... And let me tell u, when u find that Mr. Right, u'll be sure he's the one.... and u'll be glad that u've waited for him :)

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Reminds me of how much I think about my to-be-wifey, where is she who is she and what not.

Its my first time in your blog, found my way through your flickr profile. Amazing pictures there really.

Anyways, have fun, and hope you find your Mr. Right soon.

Cheers,
Anurag.